HARBOR LIGHTS TV WILL BE SEEN BY 3,500,000 VIEWERS IN MICHIANA, INDIANA, AND ALSO IN CHICAGO!
HARBOR LIGHS TV WILL PREMIERE AIR FRIDAY AUGUST 31 @ 6:30 PM and repeat SATURDAY @4:30 pm ON WNIT PBS SOUTH BEND, IND. (Check your local cable provider for channel)
THE PROGRAM WILL AIR AT THESE TIMES WEEKLY FOR 8 WEEKS. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!
Harbor Lights TV will be viewed by potential 3 million viewers in the areas of Michiana and the Major Cities in Indiana!
WNIT – Public Broadcasting Station Affiliate
The Vision of WNIT is to foster enlightenment in our community, anytime, every time and everywhere.
WNIT is a trusted, community owned public media source that is dedicated to inspire, inform, educate, entertain and unify the communities we serve.
The WNIT Promise is to uphold and foster our most valued asset, the public trust. They actively embrace this promise by adhering to these values and principles:
- They will provide communication content that inspires, educates and entertains.
- They will champion and provide free access to the multi media world
- They will manage a fiscally responsible organization without seeking profit
WNIT located in South Bend, Indiana:
- Covers 22 counties in Indiana and Southwest Michigan.
- WNIT’s broadcast area comprises a potential 1.2 million viewers.
- WNIT.org regularly receives 60,000 + page views each month.
Harbor Lights TV will also be aired on the new Indiana Channel launched by IPBS Member Television Stations. Member Stations include:
- Bloomington WTIU-TV
- Evansville WNIN-TV
- Fort Wayne – WFWA-TV
- Indianapolis WFYI-TV
- Merrilville WYIN-TV
- Muncie WIPB-TV
- Vincennes WVUT-TV
These stations also reach the Chicagoland viewing area.
PBS research shows that:
- 50% of Viewers have purchased a product/service out of appreciation for the company’s philanthropic affiliations
- 68% of Viewers feel that companies that underwrite on PBS have a commitment to quality and excellence and are viewed as industry leaders
Airing Harbor Lights TV on WNIT will present Benton Harbor-St. Joseph and Michigan’s Great Southwest in a new light and help viewers see the powerful transformation taking place.
HLTV will be instrumental in creating a positive impression of our area.
WNIT/ PBS Affiliate Public Television Station will partner with HLTV to broadcast the resurgence of Southwestern Michigan to the entire Michiana Area.
We have begun the editing process as we continue the Sponsorship / Underwriter drive in order to pay for the production cost of Harbor Lights TV.
For details on how you can help financially support Harbor Lights TV please see our Sponsorship Opportunities today!